Monday 6 February 2012

Tunes Tuesday

Flip this week has gone so fast! Feels like I just posted my last Tunes Tuesday blog a few days ago! The past 5 days have been super busy for me, as I've had the huge privilege of playing bass for Sean Feucht, a worship leader from the States, since he's been in the country. We have been up in Whangarei, in Auckland, Hamilton and then tonight we are in Tauranga. Its been a whole heap of fun.
Soooo for today's tunes I've picked my favorite song of Sean's called "Going Down to the River"...(p.s. doesn't he have the coolest hair??) 



Also, my latest Noisetrade love! William Fitzsimmons. His album is called Gold in the Shadow. Some folky goodness for ya! 




What are you listening to at the moment?? I'm always keen to discover new music! 

5 comments:

  1. I think i was a little late on the band wagon but just in case, have you heard Iron and Wine at all? Love their sound!!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=viXMXo1aG-Q

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have heard of them! haven't listened to them heaps but what i have heard i like!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm listening to Florence & the Machine. Just got her new(ish) album and I dig. Say hi to Tga for me. It's my hometown :)

    ReplyDelete