Wednesday 29 February 2012

Happenings.

Hello there..yes, so i did totally forget to do a Tunes Tuesday!! Oh life, why must you be so busy??!! So this blog post is gonna be a few blog posts in one..I've had a few things that I wanna blog about but haven't gotten around to doing it, so I'm condensing it all into one!! haha.
First up...I've had some pretty nice packages in the mail lately..

I got this lovely package in the mail today from my aunty. Its a crocheted blanket that my great grandmother made! I love it! I'm all about family history, and retro/antique. This made my day.

Also got my first NZSale purchase in the mail about a week ago..some lovely colours of nail polish! The pale purple is my fave! The coral is really pretty too!




I have two weddings to go to in March..the first is my friend Jessie, who I've been friends with since primary school, yes we go waaayyyy back! The first of my school friends to get married! I am so stoked for her! The second are my friends Mike and Jess, who were also part of the Internship I did last year. Mike was one of my flatmates last year, and Jess is such an amazing friend. Mike and Jess are having a destination wedding on Great Barrier Island, so that gonna be a whole heap of fun! Photos to come...
Anyways, I decided that I need a new outfit for these up and coming weddings (haha as girls do, we need a new outfit for every occasion!) so I went over to Hamilton for the day. My outfit is sooo different from what I was thinking I'd come back with, but I still LOVE it! Heres a sneak peak...





On the 11/11/2011 at 11mins past 11, me and my friends had an Eleven Party..which was mostly just an excuse to hang out and eat nice food, coz what else do you do in Te Aroha? We made 11/11 Resolutions, just for fun. One of mine was to start painting again. I did art for all my NCEA Levels and got really good marks, but since leaving school I haven't done any painting at all. So last time I went back home, I grabbed all my paints, brushes and canvas I found lying around. Watch this space!!



This week one of my best friends moved down to the South Island. Beautiful Janelle, I'm gonna miss you so much, but I'm so excited about what's ahead for you. You were born for greatness, and I can't wait to see what you and God get up too! Love ya! 














3 comments:

  1. Fun! can't wait to see your outfit in full! And paintings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man I love that blanket!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your crochet blanket - how cool was your great-grandma?!?

    ReplyDelete