Monday 14 May 2012

VACATION!!

Hello everyone! How was your weekend?? I had a pretty choice weekend. It was probably one of the first in a long time when I actually had nothing on/ was actually in my town for the weekend...and all but one of my friends gapped it outta town for weekend. I love the TV show "The Mentalist" but cannot watch it by myself, because when it gets dark and the house starts making weird creaky noises I freak myself out a bit. So discovering that my one remaining friend was a Mentalist fan as well, we decided to do a marathon, and watched 9 episodes of the new season in a row...not gonna lie, I had some pretty weird dreams that night that Red John was chasing me. haha.
Now this was the most exciting part of my weekend...on Saturday night I got a call from my grandparents. The conversation went a little like this:
*talking about random what-i've-been-up-too stuff for ages*
Grandad: "You know how its our 50th wedding anniversary coming up?"
Me: "Yup"
Grandad: "Yea it's a pretty special occasion for us. So we have been trying to think how to celebrate it"
Me: "ok"
Grandad: " Well, we have decided to take the entire family to Vanuatu for a holiday. All expenses paid." 
Me: " What the heck? sdkha;fhgae;fghjkfhgweurlsfghmdnbfvergd (thats me freaking out, coz this is the coolest thing ever)" 


Photo from Here


So yup. This will be me in September. YAY!!! Feeling so blessed right now! 

1 comment: