Thursday 15 March 2012

Things I'm Lovin' !

Not gonna lie, this week has been pretty lame for me. Got letters and email from jobs I'd applied for saying thanks for applying, but no. The job hunting game is not a fun one! Sooooo thought it was about time I acted the opposite to the "blah" I'm feeling and be thankful for what I do have...




I'm loving the cute gifts I got for my birthday




Loving my new red dress. 




Loving this cute vest I got from the op-shop for $4.



Loving how much I'm getting outta this awesome book! So good! 



Soooo loving that I get to go back to the Barrier this weekend! My friends Mike and Jess are getting married there. The Barrier is a real spesh place for me. I've spent two lots of 3 months living there. I love how peaceful, beautiful and isolated it is. If you have never been there, you should put it on your Bucket List :)




2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about your week but love your things you are loving (esp. the red dress! Cute!). Have an awesome time at the wedding. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome necklace! Don't give up, sometimes it takes ages to get a job :(

    ReplyDelete