Monday 9 April 2012

Life.

So I haven't blogged in a while, coz I've been feeling SOOOO uninspired. Life's been a bit busier than usual lately, but there hasn't been much excitement to blog about...but heres a few things that have happened since I last posted...

About a month ago, I got the opportunity to play bass for my friend's recording. We got to go to a legit studio and everything. Such fun!

Check it out.."Healing Waters" by Ken Knight.



Also been doing a bit of op-shopping! and found some sweet bargains!

Found this cute lacy top for $7.





And this cute little..umm i actually have no idea what it is. I'm using it to hold my make-up brushes and things. 






















AND the best thing of all so far! Some shorts that were originally from Glassons, but heres the best part..THEY STILL HAVE THE ORIGINAL TAGS ON!! Pretty much brand new!





Really bad photo of them..didn't realize how hard it is to take self-portraits. I tried doing the whole taking a photo of my reflection in the mirror business, but then I realized everyone would see my messy room in the background haha..so Photobooth had to do. 

Today I got my easter treats in the post from mum! YUM! Lindt is there best! 
Thanks Mum!






3 comments:

  1. Awesome scores, and the recording sounds great, nice bass, is it yours?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those Lindt choccies. What a lovely mummy you have :)

    ReplyDelete